Mocha 0.3 released with Rails plugin
$ script/plugin install svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/mocha/trunk
Here are the release notes…
- Rails plugin.
- Auto-verify for all expectations, including those on concrete classes.
- Include each expectation verification in the test result assertion count.
- Filter out noise from assertion backtraces.
- Point assertion backtrace to line where failing expectation was created.
- New yields method for expectations.
- Create stubs which stub all method calls.
- Mocks now respond_to? expected methods.
Thanks for patches from Chris.