Mocha Release 0.9.11
- Added explicit support for MiniTest v1.5.0 to v2.0.2.
- Make testable by rubygems-test. Mocha results posted here.
- Added a URI parameter matcher that ignores the order of query parameters so that tests can be independent of undefined hash ordering (patch by Paul Battley).
- Include unexpected invocation in failure message and change the language slightly to make the failure message less confusing. See this Lighthouse ticket for details.
- No need to create regular expression every time the
BacktraceFilter#filteredmethod is called. See this Lighthouse ticket for details.
- Update links to my blog and make other links consistent.