Mocha Release 0.13.3
Mocha::ParameterMatchers#includesto accept multiple items. Thanks to Simão Mata.
- Allow stubbing of private
Kernelmethods. Fixes issue #134. Thanks to @camski for reporting.
- Avoid a warning when
test/unit/versionis required by other libraries in the same project. Fixes issue #140. Thanks to Tom Miller.
- Make auto-activation of Test::Unit integration more resilient. This change is specifically to cope with the nasty re-defining of classes that is done by the
minitest-spec-railsgem. Fixes issue #143. Thanks to @tubaxenor for reporting.
- Safer restoration of stubbed method visibility. Fixes issue #141. Thanks to Aman Gupta.
Mockeryinstance gets reset even if exception raised. Fixes issue #144.
- Adapt Mocha acceptance tests to cope with changes in output from latest (v4.6.2) of MiniTest.
- Updates to README about Rails compatibility.