Site history update
In a bid to get back into writing on here, I've just updated the history of this site:
In October 2016 I converted this site to use the Middleman static site generator instead of Webby. The latter hadn't been updated in many years and only supported Ruby v1.8. At around the same time I moved the site onto a Linode server and automated deployment from Github via Travis CI using
I felt quite nostalgic looking back at the history of the site and it inspired me to update that page with with more information about how the hosting, server provisioning and deployment of the site has changed over the years.